Google

Monday, January 24, 2005

My first entry...

After inspired by my buddy afoi and someone, at last, i have created an blog for my self... but still i dunno what the hell i gonna write haha...

Today is damn bad luck for me... wake up a 6:40am, reach bus station around 7:20am. then i have to wait until 8:00am and the stupid bus haven't reach!! WTF... without wasting my time, i quickly rush for LRT. When reach the station, is already 8:30 am and i wait for the stupid feeder bus for half an hour and it didn't appear... so i decided to take cab... damn cost me 5 bucks and late for 20 minutes... somemore server is down ush...

After busying doing this and that, is already 10:30 am and i'm quite happy bout that coz time pass quickly today. hehehehehe...

Hope that today all the PC "ling ling seng seng" (all working well) and i can read my newspaper peacefully...

1comments

Blogger afoi

LOL .... bad day huh ?? and 2 thumb up for your new post.. looking forward for DAILY UPDATE here !! :P

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home