Google

Monday, September 10, 2007

wii wang wang wii wang wang...

wii wang wang wii wang wang...

I can't believe that i gonna buy this thing...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's call "wii"...
In Malaysia, they selling 2 versions. Japan and US version.
RM900 for Japan and RM1300 for US version.

Whats the diff??
Well, only the language will be the diff...

This console needs internet connection to upgrade it's version so that can play more and more games in the future.

Just like MS Office...
You can't view WORD 2007 in WORD 2000 right??
So, you need to upgrade the version...

I can't wait to go ATM and take some $$ out!!!!

4comments

Blogger Dude Vincester

ooii...when you going to buy it? we'll go to your house to play. I know fei is very eager to get his hands on one. :P

1:29 PM  
Blogger afoi

walaneh!!
rich bugger!!

but... butt...

first of all..
u got a tv meh ?

1:30 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

I buy oledi lor... yesterday after work... buy at kota raya.

1 console, 2 wiimote, 2 nunchuck, 10 games cost me about RM1200.

I share this with my sis la... so one person only RM600.

I got TV la... my hse mate one.

The graphics okokla... but the wiimote gives you alot of enjoyment...

8:56 AM  
Blogger Dude Vincester

cool...we'll come and play tonight!!!!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home