Google

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2008 - Wrap Up

Well well well, 2008 is gonna end soon.
At first i didn't really thinking of writing this post one, but then yesterday while i "pang sai", i start to think what have i done throught this year.

Then i summarize it all, well, too little thing i have done leh... meaning throught 2008, mostly my time is eat, sleep and "pang sai", and sometimes also "lao sai" la...

On early of 2008, everything started well. i bought a house. fui yoh!!!

Photobucket

Then hor i got 16% increament leh!!! geng ah!!!!

Photobucket

After this, i just keep on eat, sleep, "pang sai" and "lao sai" till mid of the year.

Then suddenly my roommate left me...going to indo.

Photobucket
Bye oliver. Thanks for staying with me throught this 7 years.

I start continue back my old time hobbies. Collecting die cast

Photobucket
uncountable...

Then, i just keep on eat, sleep, "pang sai" and "lao sai" till end of the year.

In october, i become uncle liao

Photobucket
Mr Lim: Heeellooo World!!!!

Then hor... bought a diamond ring and propose leh... wah, i so old oledi and this is the first time i bought an diamond ring.

Photobucket
Wah... so pretty, as big as my nose shit.
Honey, no worries, i will upgrade it as soon i kena TOTO. You know la, i always hiam hiam kena one...

and finally, i got my license. (i can't talk too much about this right now. i will explain it in later time)

So thats all about my 2008.

In 2009, everything will become even more challenging, especially on my career.
Alot of things has been happening in my company right now. Evryone is feeling insecure.
Hope can overcome it,

4comments

Blogger We are PPC

18% increment but never belanja roasted duck...um leng lorrr....

9:21 PM  
Blogger We are PPC

oopppsss~~~ is 16%

9:23 PM  
Blogger fei

wah.. so high increment never spend us makan lah. all keep to urself. not good loh.. so when wanna spend us makan? ;p

9:17 AM  
Blogger Dude Vincester

Yeahloh...and when going to get a car and come fetch us go yamca? :P

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home