Google

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I wanna get a CAR!!

same as yesterday, after saw the bus stand got alot of people especially indo's, i decided to take LRT AGAIN... so i reach Kelana Jaya LRT around 7:30 am and hopefully the feeder bus will reach before 8:00 am.
Guess what... i wait for 45 minutes and i didn't see any of the Triton feeder bus came aorund. Even the Putra Feeder bus has already pass through twice already...
I'm sooooo piss off and without any choices, i take the "expensive" cab AGAIN...damn it cost me 5 bucks... *sob* *sob*
While typing this blog, i'm really hope that my web project will be kickstarted real soon coz i really can't stand this kind of situation any longer. I wanna get a car.

3comments

Blogger afoi

so, when will u get a car? and hows the increment? any good ?

2:10 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

will know soon...

2:14 PM  
Blogger fei

when wanna get a car? wat type of car? atoz???

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home