Google

Monday, April 18, 2005

2 more days

At last... the time has come. Left back 2 more days to go. I'll be miss my webdesigner as well as my webmaster but i didn't miss my Batey staff especially Fatty.

This fatty is not the same fatty in wooly's company. He is superb fat, superb lazy and superb jia jia busy... much more expert than afoi...

This fatty handles Ministry of Transport account. Since is a Malay a/c, so they always relax... their task is to makan makan with those bastards and asking ppl to do work for them. Besides, when meeting, in front of boss, they always say themselves how hardworking lar, how efficient they do work lar... Fuck them!!

2 more days to go... this fatty gives me problems again... This time, MIGHTY BENTO gonna teach this fat ass!! Haha. Today his stupid pc gives him some problem again... he has lost some of his files. The best part is, i refuse to help him to recover back by telling him "oh... this one ah... er... cannot lar becos bla bla bla"

Fatty damn "amkan" after hearing that. He have no choice but asking me "bento... so when u free to assemble a new pc for me? can ah? pls..." HAH!! As a mighty bento... of course i refuse... if he wanna tell boss... tell lar, i dun sked of anyone anymore... (in batey lar of course)

So by tomorrow, i must finish packing my thing...

Oh yeah one more thing... yesterday DV treat us japanese food... and after that we jalan jalan at the CURVE... so i forgot to pay my credit card bills... tiu... late payment... shit...