Google

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I have to control myself...

This month really not enough money to spend cos my house owner has come back from africa after 5 months. So i owe him 5 months of rental... costs me RM875...Damn.

After pay the rental as well as my cards, noit much money left... so this months can't save money at all...

This morning when i logon to citibank website, i found that i got RM1000 to clear on next month... Holy shit!!

but luckily, RM260 out of RM1000 is my gf one. She will pay me back. Left back RM740.
Another RM200 is my friends one. Will also pay back. Left back RM540 to clear.

So i think i have to stop using my credit card for this moment. First is to control my spending, second is to avoid those finance charges. Sigh... really really need to control my spending...