Google

Monday, March 21, 2005

Petai War...

Petai or Parkia speciosa is a kind of green bean that we only can find in malaysia. It got a very very nasty smell where some of them like it very much (especially me) and some of them hates alot (my friends). I still remember those college time when me and my buddies go for lunch at sri petaling, where i have my delicious petai, and then i have to keep my mouth shut when inside the car cos the smell kills them.

Ok. So yesterday i was having dinner with my sister at Ampang. we having somekind of thai food where we ordered sotong bakar, crab(very big), and of course petai. A lot a lot of petai i mean. The food is very good and cost RM100.

This morning, like usual, go to toilet to deposit some gold there. After coming out from the chill out room (toilet), my colleague going in and within 10 seconds...

"BENTO!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL YOU EAT YESTERDAY!!! DAMN!!! AMBI PUR ALSO USELESS..."