Google

Thursday, June 23, 2005

A very very fui day.

Yesterday suppose was a very happy day for me cos my boss have attend some kind of seminar. Since my senior suddenly absent because of an mc, so i have to handle all the things plus shut down the server.

Some of you maybe think shut down the server is very easy. Yup. You're right. Is fucking easy, but when you know that you only can shut down the server when almost everyone going back home, thats something ain't nice.

Yesterday 4:00pm. Boss and his konco-konco going to sunway seminar. Whole office left back around 10 people including me.
5:10pm. Account people leaving, somemore is run out from office, not walk out.
After that, those ghost are leave one by one. By 6:30pm, only left back 3 ghost. Including one very pity ghost. Thats me.

Luckily still got afoi accompany me, and while waiting for others, felish message me that this coming weekend got a job fair at putrajaya. After i check it out, the fair was only meant for those fresh grad. How lucky they are...I wanna change job also hard.

Stay till 7:30pm yesterday. Quite dulan.