Google

Friday, May 27, 2005

Not a smooth week.

Not really happy these few days. Rush by projects as well as some stupid IT meeting.
To prevent to being shoot by some motherfxxkers, i have to come out something to cover my ass.
The best thing i can do now is to fasten up the progress on bringing up the cipek server and send to cyberjaya.

To bring up this cipek server is not as easy compare to windows. Imagine that you dunno nothing about the OS and you go and install it. I'm sure there will be alot of difficulties and this happens to me.

Besides, since my knowledge about open source is so few, everytime i perform something i need to ask my senior and i felt very guilty cos always kacau him cos he was very busy.

Thats not all. One of the motherfxxker think i'm very free in the office. Always ask me to do this and that and i'm really piss of with her.

Right now i'm trying very hard to survive in this company, learn all the things i want and cabut. I really wanna cabut and i won't cabut empty handed... i must leave with all the skills i wanted to learn.

3comments

Blogger afoi

all the best dude

4:37 PM  
Blogger fei

good luck acquiring all the knowledge... come come join my comp :P

7:47 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

Thnaks for ya all support....
Kai... dun think now u support me and i won't disturb ur sis... she is always No 1 in my heart..hahahahhah

Fei... i will consider join HP... but i dun want shift.... can ah???

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home