Google

Saturday, July 02, 2005

1 Year Anniverssary...Hooray!!

This post suppose to be blogged yesterday 1/7/2005.



Yesterday was my 1st year anniverssary in my working life. Well how do i feel? I can tell you... IT SUCKS!!
Well before i finish my studies, i hardly wait to get a job cos it can solve my financial problem at that time. Some of the people that i know telling me that i must enjoy while i study, but i didn't hear them. So now i know how true they are.

I still remember last time when we study, DV and AhFeiFei always fishing, me, afoi and kai always talk nonsese, play one word game, snap innocent people photo, introduce some very very super duper heavyweight gals to afoi, yum char after class, badminton, and much more.

But now seems like we only can meet each other on MSN. Sigh...
Really miss those days...