Google

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Stressed...

It's been a year I have joined BOSCH. For the first time, I felt stressed…really stressed.
It's not that I got a lot of job to do… I still can cope with my workload but whatever job I do, it will end up with some mistakes.

No matter big task or small task, it still will end up with some mistakes… WHAT HEPPERN AH??????
Not just that, when I managed to solve a problem, another 2 problems will floating out from another area…
So everyday, I end up with solving problems and I don't have time to do my own work.
Besides that, I have 2 "brilliant" trainees…(thanks to nehneh) that’s give me even more problems….

These few days, I totally have no appetite. I can't eat, I felt tired easily… I totally no mood to work and when I wake up, I hate to work.

Then somemore my boss start mumbling bout me… say I claim OT too much…
HELLO… that’s part of my benefits. I deserved it.
One month I only claim about 4xx - 500… without it, I can't save $$$!!!!
Somemore the best part is… my training still KIV. How nice.

So tell me… what I have to do???
But right now I also looking for job slowly…

So… DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR COMPANY because YOU WON'T KNOW WHEN YOUR COMPANY WILL STOP LOVING YOU.

3comments

Blogger ED

All the best to u! God will always bless the hardworking guy...

8:18 PM  
Blogger afoi

just do your best and thats enough la..

2:30 PM  
Blogger fei

it's sign for u to have a vacation trip :D

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home