Google

Monday, March 12, 2007

Tired

Recently keep on looking for job. Got a bad feeling that shits will fall into me.Nehneh will going to singapore by end of this month. Ofcos i should be happy on this.

But till now, he haven't pass the outstanding job to me. Guess he gonna play the "last minute" tactic liao... very sien with this.

Tons of his job is waiting for me to clear... some of it i don't have any idea at all. Really frustrated liao. Futhermore, i will also take over his other job like Recreation Commitee, and some Continous Improvement Process programme.

Last 2 weeks, been into 2 interviews. CA and JOS.CA already pass 2nd interview and now waiting for them whether they wanna hire me or not, they will choose 1 out of 2 candidates. Abit tough for this job and i dunno whether i can handle it or not.
For the JOS, Been went through for the forst interview and according to the agent, results looks quite positive and will be shortlisted for 2nd interview within this week. The problem is... Their office is quite far, Kelana Square. I have no idea how i'm going to travel to work if i choose for that job.

Tomorrow going to another interview...ABN AMRO. One of the coporate banks...At first, i have rejected them their interview because they offer a low range salary to me, then 2 days later, they call up and ready to bargain. For me, i dun really looks positive to this interview as they already push the salary range higher, i would expect them to ask me to deliver more...