Google

Thursday, December 13, 2007

2 things in one post

My Hometown flooded

Most likely i can't go back this week... hometown flooded. Highway flood, Town also flood. 3 - 4 metres more and my home will flood.

HandPhone got stolen
First of all, i really hate those KTM and those dark brown colour fuckers.
Yesterday after work, as usual, waiting at the platform at MV.
Then train came. Ppl from back push me in... before the doors open, i still can feel my phone in my pocket.
Once after those brown colour fuckers pushed me in, then is gone! My phone gone!!!
Waste my time to BTS to get back my SIM card and new HP.
Total damage... RM600.

Who's fault?
From this situation,
- KTM fault for not assists passenger and didn't control the human traffic
- gabamen fault for not educate the brown color fuckers.

i'll know what to do on the next election!!!