Google

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jiu Fern

Own trip second day...
After sick on first day, i con't my journey to jiu fern as planned.
Since i have no tour guide and i'm on my own, so everything i have to do it my self..


Taipei main station


Bought ticket... here we go

When reaching taipei station, i bought ticket to kee lung using those vending machine.
I thought i'm so smart.. but i'm not.
I bought a ticket which is non exist!!! (show on the above pics)
How do i know that??
well, after you wait for your train for 1/2 hour then you will know lor...
There is already 6 kee lung train pass by and i don't have a chance to go in..hahaha


Inside Taiwan KTM... 100 times more efficient than KTM Malaysia!!


Kee Lung Station. take bus to jiu fern


Arriving at jiu fern... raining


Cloudy view


Another cloudy view


Streets


Taiwan meimei fix bulu...


popiah skin with ice cream... okok la...


Balls


Special store to sell special plastic bags


There's alot of stair case in jiu fern


I like this view...

Well basically there's alot of stair case in jiufern... i walk till my legs almost drop
Well is nothing much over there but the view is fantastic.