Google

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Long time never have this kind of feelings.
The last time i have is when i about to leave BOSCH.
This feeling suddenly burst out yesterday night and i not really can sleep.

For the past 2 months, i worked hard, real hard.
To ensure i have the best design and costing for my so called project of the year.

I design, design, design, design, design and re-design the infrastructure to it's best.
I revised, revised, revised, revised, revised and revised the cost of the project so that i can save more $$.

End up, i hit the wall. So hard until i feel that i wanna give it up.

2 months ago, my boss telling all of us that we gonna have this and that, we gonna build this and that.
2 months later... i have nothing but empty promises.
Too much of empty promises.

I'm thinking, issit true that working life is like that? Filled with empty hope and promises??
I'm started to worried about my future, how far i can go??
I feel like i'm not going anywhere....

Now my only hope is my own project. A project i started about 2 years back.
At least i have control over it.