Google

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Farewell to uncle

Last saturday while cleaning up the room, got a call from mum that my uncle in Kl just passed away.

What a shock for me as uncle is quite healthy all the while although his age was old.

Since uncle was staying in a condo, so the ceremony is done in the Xiao-En funeral services somewhere near my house Cheras. And i become the cashier + receptionist for 2 days.

I'm so tired and sleepy right now...

Tomorrow will be the last day and i have took a day leave to pay my uncle an last respect.

May uncle rest in peace...

**something i wanna highlight about Xiao-En funeral services. It cost a bomb.
They provide the location and services and they charge RM3K per day. Not includung the "apartment" yet...
But no doubt the environment is very peaceful la... very calm and not scary at all...**

4comments

Blogger fei

my condolence to u and ur family

5:52 PM  
Blogger We are PPC

My condolence to you and your family *flower*

no wonder you like 人间蒸发...
without you luan my life, luan my blog...I feel incomplete :D

-sk-

9:34 AM  
Blogger mighty bento

Thanks my friends....

sk... no worries... i will luan you soon.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Yew Family

i hope u sad in a short time only

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home