Google

Friday, June 19, 2009

2 years ago

I started siwftlet farming 2 years ago at my hometown together with my sister and my cousin. Yeap, we are the shareholders.

If you don't have any idea what the heck is swiftlet farming, put it in short, is called 养燕 in madarin. Make it simple, it's all about bird nest.

One day, while my family is having a normal chatting, suddenly my cousin coming out with this idea.

Since we have a shop lot at my hometown and we can't rent the 2nd floor and 3rd floor out, so we decided to take this risk.

Photobucket
Main Entrance

How long we decide to take this risk or not? For me, not long. Few minutes i think. Cos i know if i take time to evaluate this and that, my balls will shrink.

Setting it up is fairly easy, all you need to do is just pay money. After that, just need to on the speaker and thats it. Thats what i think....

Not for long, nightmares come.

Once after i started this, alot of people saw this opportunity and they also started this business, suddenly the whole town is doing this!!! Imagine that you selling breakfast and then one fine day suddenly got extra 50 stalls opens besides you. sei mei??

Local authority started to kacau us. To get a licenses for doing this, is super hard. I have no idea how many times i have pass them some $$ to buy kopi-o.
First, i attend course by jabatan haiwan. Pay money
Then, i need to ask some asshole to draw out the new floor plan. Pay money
Then suddenly jabatan bomba come and say this cannot that cannot. Pay money
Then register the company name at SSM. Pay money
Then somemore need to join those persatuan thing... pay money

1comments

Blogger mighty bento

to be continued... hand tired

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home