Google

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Lame company

After knowing my lame company doesn't have any increment or bonus at the time being, i feel like lazy to work...

Now my last chance is the web project as well as the course... but after hearing from my friends and colleagues that if i taken the course, i will be bond with 1/2 or 1 years contract. So now i still thinking whether wanna enroll in this course or not... or maybe if the contract is 1/2 year, then i'll enroll the course.

Knowing that this year don't have bonus and increment anymore, i was wondering... if the company really not performing well, why the BIG BASTARD still can have money to renovate his fxxking room? Why he still can book a GSC cinema for his son to celebrate birthdays? Why he still can apply SMART HOME systems in his bunglow? Why he still can do charity? Why he still asking me to look for another SONY VAIO laptop? I'm really piss off...

For 8 months me and my fellow colleagues contribute so much for this lame company, what we get? Nothing...really nothing... sigh... feeling like wanna give up...

Later on, will try to ask one of the dino's out there to dig out some info regarding on the web project... i'm really hope that i can involve in this project for my own sake. Meanwhile... i'm modifying the cover letter as well as the resume... i'm ready to go if the worst is happened...

2comments

Blogger fei

dunlar.. so stress ;).. come! come! come and join my company and work ;p

10:12 PM  
Blogger Yew Family

your writing is blur leh!My eyes also blur already......

l. jie

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home