Google

Friday, April 22, 2005

My First Day...

Today... My first day.

Guess what... The first thing they have told me that is i can't use my hand phone. Yes... you didn't hear me wrong. I CAN'T USE MY HANDPHONE.

Why? Under Securities Industries Act 1983, All Investment companies like maybank, sime darby, they are not allowed to use any handphones. This is because they sked the leakage of information....

So... no choice lor... what to do... but later i will install IM into my LINUX pc's. Did you hear that? Is LINUX...

Yes i'm learning LINUX, BSD, SAMBA, PHP as well as ASP.NET.

wowowow... must be alot of things i have to learn here...

will elaborate soon...

8comments

Blogger afoi

hows the office? like it? got leng lui collegue?? all the ebst to u man..
looking forward for may to past it fast... yeah!

11:16 AM  
Blogger sk

Good luck.... mighty bento. Don't let ppl "sik ngang lei"

12:08 PM  
Blogger -Felice-

Congratulation!! Normally we paid to learn, but now it seem to be people pay money for you to learn..not bad..thumbs up

12:42 PM  
Blogger afoi

why last time i change job.. no ppl wish me one?? *ushhhhhhhhh*

1:42 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

sigh... it took me > 2 hours to install IM into my pc's... very hard... their command is just like UNIX... shit...

1:51 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

oh yeah... one more thing... friday free lunch...

1:52 PM  
Blogger sk

haha...so good.. free what kind of lunch?

4:50 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

just "chap fan".... what else u want...

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home