Google

Monday, May 09, 2005

Afoi... I'm sorry...

Yesterday night having steamboat with afoi, wooly, ahfeifei and felish... Along the dinner, i was knew that afoi was working like a dog on last friday night.He work till 10pm and i laugh at him....

So today meeting, my boss starting to assign me alot of job and the most interest part is... all of them are very new for me....so right now, i got alot alot alot of shit to do.... same as wooly... pick shit gal. Now i'm pick shit bento.... *sob* *sob*

So right now.... will start to stay back till 7 oledi.... same with afoi... *sob* *sob*....

Start to dulan liao.... maleh...

Afoi.... i'm sorry... dun curse me anymore.....

1comments

Blogger afoi

i NEVER curse u.. just tell u.. what u tease is what u got... g'luck in your work..

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home