Google

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sold my old SDRAM....

2 days ago i just post a topic to sell my old SDRAM at RM20 each... is kinda cheap and someone really sms me to buy my SDRAM.

Yesterday, after work around 5:50pm, cabut... going to Kelana Jaya to meet buyer. Is a malay. quite honest, and i give him 1 day warranty on the SDRAM...hehehehe...

At first wanna meet up with afoi to have a dinner at KL Sentral... since he still at office and is raining super heavy, then no need ler...

Went back home, shit.... flood again... dunno why, wooly didn't came to cheras but still flood... super wetty oh..hahahaha and reach home, i found out that one of my socks are blown to duno where. Shit!! gonna buy new socks tonight.

Watch "seed of chucky" yesterday night. Kinda funny... but got some problem with the DVD. Going to have a replace tonight. Bought a new movie too.... "Quill". Is a japanese movie. Is a story related to a service dog. It talking about the whole life of the service dog. I heard that movie quite touching... can't wait to see it tonight.