Google

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Something to worried about.

These few days, there was something that really makes me feel uncomfortable.

The situation are like this. My present company starts work at 8am and officially off work is at 5pm. But normally i will be going back on 630pm. Although i'm working extra 1 1/2 hours per day, but it seems like i'm still the one who went back the most early (top 3 early).

This kind of situation starting to give me alot of pressure when the time reach 630pm. Everytime when reach this hours, i'll start struglling. I dunno should i going back or not... Even i went back at 7pm, i know i'm still the earliest...

I worried what my boss will think bout me. I sked this will affect my performance as well as my bonus... what should i do??? should i stay back, or should i just packing when reach 630... can anyone gives me suggestion??

6comments

Blogger sk

Don't be anxious la. Just finished your work on time and go back on time. Your boss with get the wrong impression, if yes, just tell him you’re high efficient, therefore can go back sharp sharp.

Stay back doesn’t mean is hard-working… can be low production…can be increase operation cost.

2:05 PM  
Blogger afoi

everyone have diff role ma.. as long as u competed ya task.. then why should u stay ? I'm among few earliest to cabut also.. but if some big boss around..then amkan amkan also need to stay longer abit

6:10 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

thanks for ya all advice.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Dude Vincester

you are paid to work from 8am to 5pm, since you have already give extra..so that is enough already. if they are not giving OT then that is alot you gave. that is the best you have done for them.

12:29 PM  
Blogger afoi

its about responsibility also.. if your task havent solve.. and u ngeh ngeh leave at 5pm... well.. its ok if its not critical..

4:20 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

right now my task still not yet assigned... my job right now is just get familiar with linux and openBSD ASAP...

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home