Google

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Bitches!! I hate them!! - part 2

I dunno wether i got owe these bitches 50 cents for my past life or not... damn they wanna kena me until i have left this stupid company...

Thursday evening... when i finished packing my stuff and ready to go back. Suddenly a bitch come in and told me that now fucker AC TAN let her in-charge of my website...tiu mou...

Ok fine. I let her browse thru the site and she was giving so much those small potato problems... after that, it(i use "it" cos she's a bitch...) asking me to change the things and since it was late, so i told her that i'll finish it tomorrow morning. She dulan...

Then friday morning... i finish it around 10am and i ask her come to have a look and if got any problems, can change it fast.... then this bitch not really wanna see it... seems like she wanna delay it till evening... and i was right... during the peak hour of friday, she comes in and wanna looks for my site...WTF!!! ppl are super busy and she do this kind of shit thing.

Then fine... i let her see it and she comments again... fine. I change it. Then suddenly, the stupid TMNET was down and all my thnigs were delayed. I only managed to do my uploading at 6pm. Then after that she comes in and told me not to go back home early. Must finish it by friday no matter whats the consequences. FUCK HER!!!!!!

I have to got to Times Square to meet up with wooly, felish and Fei and she asking me to go back late. I damn pek chek and luckily i managed to get to times square at 9pm. Sing K till 1am and reach home at 1:20am. take a bath and wash my clothes and slept at 2am.

This morning is tired and sleepy, and my site has 97% completed. Will try to upload it by today or monday... damn i start to feel like wanna leave... i'm very tired and sick that my company got soooooo many bitches and above all the bitches, there is one evil. The evil that makes me go back late, the evil that is super stingy, the evil that scold ppl when share prices drop.... AC TAN...

For sure i will con't to curse them, and i guarantee that if i'm not resign soon.... sure got "Bitches!! I hate them!! - part 3"...