Google

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Surprise!!!

Receive a call from my ex-colleague (lanciao company) today.

From the conversation, she had told me that one of the bitch is leaved!! What a surprise to me. She is good is polishing boss shoes but ended up with getting nothing and then resign...

I also know that actually AC TAN not like her, as well as another bitch...
Now i'm so regret that i'm didn't get her HP. If not... i will call her up and congratulates her for being hated by boss as well as other colleagues.

Besides that, another colleague also leaving. This one is very capable but also ended up with leaving.

Can't imagine that within a month got 3 ppls resign. Personally i think AC TAN should think why the turnover rate so high.

But for me, is ain't a bad thing at all. After 3 months working in hell, finally, i feel like my present company is super good...