Google

Sunday, August 28, 2005

so many things to say but so little to do...

Is been few days i haven't update my blog. No time, no chance was the reason...

No time is because i'm so busy doing my work and no chance is because blogspot were blocked by the firewall in germany...

Although is been very busy during work, but i didn't felt any un-statisfied... can't play msn and can't login to private email but is still not a problem to me...
I have so many pictures to upload here and i got so many things to say over here... but i totally dunno where to start... so this is the effect when u didn't update ur blog huh...hahhahaha...

Last was my ex-colleague bdays... went the her hse to bbq and just eat and eat and go back. Nothing special bout it. But one thing to mention is her father is really good in cooking... Went home bout 11pm cos saturday need to standby at office...

Saturday morning going to office to standby... at first it is quite fast to finish but mana tau i dun have the keys... shit... have to call up my colleague to pass me key... manage to get back home by 3pm but luckily got double pay...hehehehe... Later night going for movie with wooly, chris, fei and gf...
-bewitched- quite nice for a romantic + comedy movie...

Sunday. At first wanna go to KLCC convention centre for the new opening aquarium... but heard that all the fish still small size. Guess have to wait for another time. No choice but goto midvalley for a series of MEGASALES!!!

Bought a jacket for myself and my gf bought a pair of shoes... and dinner... well is maggie... since no one is coming out for dinner, and dunno where to eat also, so went to 7-11 to bought some egg to cook with maggie...

well, stop here first... update next time.

1comments

Blogger Lucky Balaraman

Blinq | Katrina from bloggers'-eye views
"The wind is really picking up now and I hear the roof above me wobble," John Strain, a psychiatric social worker, wrote as Katrina bore down on Covington, La., yesterday.

This is an excellent blog which I plan on visiting on a regular basis.

I have a autocad drafting services site. It pretty much covers autocad drafting services related stuff.

Please visit sometime and see if you like it. Bye!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home