Google

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

An update before i went home

Will going back hometown later... but before that, update blog first.... hehehehhe

Fyi, tomorrow (18/8/2005) will be july 14th (in chinese). So please go back early oh... Don't come out at night.
I'm so relieve that we didn't going to genting tomorrow... *phew*

This morning receive a sms from china, and it says that i have won 170,000USD. So stupid. The message still keep in my phone and i have snap some picture of it. Will post out after i came back cos now i'm using cyber cafe. So cannot attached my thumb drive into the pc.

Stupid Panglobal has call me up yesterday and this morning to offer me a job but too bad i have sign the offer letter with BOSCH. But not really interested with Panglobal as well as alot of anene there...

Yesterday going to PJ sec 14 and 21 to have a medical checkup... damn, took me so long. 5 hrs... No problem with my blood pressure. 120/80. So will reporting to work next tuesday.

2comments

Blogger afoi

120/80 at our age.. isn't that good.. but me around this also.. shesh...

2:09 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

aiks... yameh??? i thought doc says 120/80 is normal...

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home