Google

Saturday, October 08, 2005

小時了了,大未必佳

Yesterday while I trying to sleep, suddenly I recall back my dark ages while I studying my form 6…. I swear I will never forget to those bastards who look down at me.

After my form 5, actually I wanna goto oveseas to study. Since my sister is finished her form 6 and going to continue in college, so my parents can't afford it. So I sacrifice and study form 6.

At first I thought is fun, but actually is nightmare… in order to get a good results, you need to study almost 8 hours per day everyday. I totally cannot handle the stress and doing not good in the exam.

Those lan ciao teacher look down at me. Everyday in school was a nightmare. Those who good were praised and those who doing bad like me sure kena "kao kao".

I dunno what the students thinking in their mind. They so eager to go into universities until willing to take those stupid courses like teaching, marine and those course that nobody would go. They study so hard to just goto the uni and get those stupid courses.

Luckily I didn't do that. I'm going for colleage and study the course I like. After finish my studies, once in the blue moon I still will saw my ex-classmate. When asking what job they do, damn…. Study for so hard and even master and ending doing sales lar… QC in factory lar… this lar that lar…. Somemore with salary low than 1.8k.

I'm not laughing at them for the low salary. I just can't understand how they think….
But I really wanna see those lan ciao teacher… and "suan" them…. Let them know I'm not "lulu"
Just wanna tell all the lan ciao teacher….  TO HELL YOU ALL!!!!!