Google

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Talking cock

After talking so many good things on my current company and bad things from my ex-company, now is time to talk some bad things from my current company...

In this world, none of the company is perfect. So do BOSCH. Is just that how bad it was...

Basically i still giving BOSCH a very good rate. Good benefits, good place to learn as well as some good colleagues.

However there are some "not too good" colleagues as well and today i'm gonna talk bout this.

In my dept, other than those trainees, all of them worked very long... more than 10 years...
Got a malay auntie in my dept... she is not belong to IT. She is more like those implementing data security procedure. Each dept also got this kind of data security.

What i can say is having this kind of data security people is completely useless. They just creating trouble for us. Since she is a malay, even worst... lazy and useless. Like to assign those non-related job to my trainee.

She like to push all her responsibilities to us. She will ask us to do those high risk thing so that when got problems, she no need to took the responsibles. No wonder she can stay here for so long. Not much work to do... easy and stressless...

Second one... he is quite good in networking. But in his mind, is full of politics lets called him Mr. A ... he likes to campur with those Head of Department. When i first join in, he suddenly invite me to lunch... all of my colleagues were shocked cos he never invites my other colleagues for lunch... Then i found out his motives.

Right now, i work closely with my another colleague. Lets call him Mr. S. So i think Mr. S and Mr. A got abit conflict in job. This Mr. A i think he want me to work with him. Thats why he offer me go lunch together as well as asking me for badminton and this lar that lar...

I'm oledi tired with this kind of politics and i'm ain't gonna work with Mr. A. I will still work closely with Mr. S cos i know that he won't play politics and he teach me alot of things...

Go fuck urself Mr A!!