Google

Monday, October 24, 2005

We'll save him no matter whats the cost...

Something really un-expected was happened in my family.
I don't expect it to happend at all.
Last week was really terrible for me and i totally cannot handle at all.

Few weeks ago, something wrong with my father's throat.
Then, we went to check whats wrong.
After some checking at the stupid + money minded gleneagles hospital, they still cannot determine whats the cause of this.

Suddenly, someone has suggested my father to goto Tong Shin hospital and at there, we found out actually my father was affected by TB.
Not just that. X-Ray has shown there is a tiny tumor (about 2cm) inside his lung.

Few days later, report has shown that it is a cancer.
According to doctor, X-Ray is needed to see whether it is affected the brain as well as the liver.

I dunno whats is the success rate and how long my father can last.
According to doctor, if the tumor haven't spread to brain, then it is more easy to control.
Besides that, if it is spread to brain, the symptom is like stroke.
But for my father, still doesn't have any sign of these... hopefully won't spread till the brain.

Everyday i pray for him. I pray for him that his cancer hasn't spread yet and i pray that he won't give up. We will cure him no matter what cost will be.

6comments

Blogger sk

my fren~ 加油!and never give up. This is not only for you.. and also for your father too.

9:57 AM  
Blogger afoi

all the best to u.... should u need us.. ring us...

12:46 PM  
Blogger fei

if u need any support we as ur frens are here for u.. wish ur dad a speedy recovery

12:47 PM  
Blogger sk

不管遇到什么事。。。坚强、乐观的面对

1:21 PM  
Blogger ED

all the best to your father, your family members & you too. don't give up! 加油!

1:34 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

Thank you everyone for all your support and wishes...

Indeed is a hard time for me, but i will be strong.

I really hope that the conditions won't become worse... i hope my dad will be strong.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home