Google

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Regional Team Lead

Is been a while i'm not updating my blog. Abit "pai seh" about this.

Today meeting, my boss assigning a task to me as a ASEAN Team Lead for a project.
The whole project is related to asset management and although it is not a big project, but is a great challenge for me.

Being a Team Lead is not easy as what we did during our college time. I have to coordinate with the owner for this project in germany as well as other members who involve in this project in ASEAN.

With a short deadline which is about 2 months, i'm really have to rush for it.

By the way, dad has been gone thru his chemotherapy for 2nd times. The first 5 days after the treatment is quite suffering but after that, he will getting better and better.

This year has came to an end soon, and for the whole 2005, i'm experiencing alot of things especially the bad one.

Pray that 2006 will be a good year for me.

3comments

Blogger afoi

wow~!!! our SENIOR here, now became TEAM LEAD already.. way to go dude~!!!

and all the best to your dad~

4:34 PM  
Blogger sk

yeah!! really a good challenge for you.. Good Luck and all the best!

Merry Christmas.. My friend~

9:13 AM  
Blogger fei

great to hear tat :D... all the best climbing up the corporate ladder ;).. and wish tat ur dad get well soon :D

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home