Google

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

House of Bosch

It's quite some time I didn't blogging... I want to blog but I can't blog in office.. So no choice but to blog in cybercafe.

Okay... let start from end of july.
During 26-31 july, my company launch a event in Midvalley. House of Bosch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It is a double storey "house" which downstairs is powertools section and household section and meanwhile upstairs is Human resource section.

Then in the north court, automotive section and car multimedia section is placed to...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My duty is on 27-31 of july and my taskā€¦ look after kids corner...
Ofcourse, my job is not looks after the kids. I'm looking after the babysitter...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Colleague

4comments

Blogger mighty bento

pink color bottle one??? can... just save the pic as... then u can see her every night

7:42 PM  
Blogger fei

lol.. good answer. got phone number or not?

10:42 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

1300-88-2525

8:00 PM  
Blogger afoi

email? isit chasey@savetheworld.com ?

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home