Google

Friday, February 01, 2008

Opportunity

Well, end of 2007 i strike by an rare opportunity.
An opprtunity thats allow me to earn more.
An opprtunity thats allow me to have no worries of my money.

Well, during that day i have BBQ at dude's hse, i receive an call.
A call from my mom. Apparently my cousin in Bintulu inviting me to work with him.
Well, what do i get, apart of normal salary, i get 20% of share for free. Means BONUS.

But last few days ago, i have rejected the offer.
reason being.

- If i can't cope with the new environment how?
- I have to leave yy here
- I have to leave all my friends behind.
- I have to completely start over again.

But this 2 nights, suddenly i consider that the offer. This is due to some heavy burden. Suddenly i think of going there to try. To give myself a chance.
But i still dunno yet... i dunno what to do.
I'm happy over here... but because of the opportunity. I will re consider back.
I don't want to be working in IT for my whole life.
I wanna be a boss. I wanna have my own business.
Thats my dream.

I'm very sien. Help me.

4comments

Blogger afoi

bring me!

1:06 AM  
Blogger mighty bento

come, lets go!!!

10:07 AM  
Blogger afoi

i'm not kidding
tell me more when we meet

4:32 PM  
Blogger Dude Vincester

i'm interested to know more too..tell me when we meet this saturday.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home