Google

Monday, January 31, 2005

Lansi Salesperson in KLCC

Went to KLCC on last saturday to get a new wallet, since i lazy to dress myself nicely, i decided to wear just a short pants, t-shirt and slippers. So our first stop will be in Fossil outlet. When we reach the outlet and looking for some wallet, i managed to choose few of the wallet and when i wanna ask the salesperson to let me have a look at the wallet, nobody wants to response to me!! Is that because of i'm wearing short pants and slippers? I have no idea. (so next time if you wanna get some Fossil products, goto 1 Utama)

Second stop, Parkson Grand. At the Timberland counter, i also managed to choose one of the wallet there. In front of the counter, there's a "ah kua" salesperson and i ask "him" whether got discount or not, "he" just say "got 20% discount" and "his" eyes was looking on a paper... damn. I'm so piss off and without second thought, i'm just leave the store...

Third stop, Esprit. This fxxcking shop is famous for its expensive but low quality products as well as their "ultra" lansi salesperson. At first i don't wish to go there, but since there is so many lansi salesperson makes me dulan, i have no choice... *sob* *sob*. Same as above, all the salesperson are A.L.A.U (As Lansi As Usual). In less than 5 minutes, i leave the store...

Last stop, Isetan... In Isetan, i have totally no mood to buy anything already. so i just simply simply walk around at the wallet counter. Then i managed to saw a wallet that is quite branded and the price are below my limit... guess what, a young preety sales girl approach me... hehe and her service is quite good... then she give me few wallet to choose and i didn't choose any of them. Then she introduce me their boutique at upstairs and she even brought us to their boutique to choose the products. (2 thumbs up for her... but sorry lar... forgot to see her nametag... so dunno her name)

So at last, i manage to get myself a wallet and when i on my way back to Isetan, i meet 2 friends of mine... a couple... my diploma friends (seng kiat and phooi kuan). Long time didn't saw them already... and both of them are working now. seng kiat is a officer in a bank and phooi kuan is attached with citibank...

3comments

Blogger afoi

huiyor.. never heard of u complaining that the other day also ??

9:17 AM  
Blogger mighty bento

just remember this morning only...

11:12 AM  
Blogger fei

good services from the girl?? wat kinda of service ar? :p

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home