Google

Friday, February 18, 2005

Company Dinner

February 18th 2005. 5:45pm. I haven't going home yet and got nothing to do. So write some blog here to waste time. Later at 7pm, company going to have a CNY dinner at Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club. At first i'm planning not to go there coz plan to have dinner with my friends. but after thinking for a while, i think i should attend this dinner. Bcoz this dinner most probably will be my last company dinner.

Next monday, i'm going to Shitibank for my second interview. I'm gonna meet their Head of department, means my boss (future lor). Planning to take fake mc next monday... for my future, i have to do so. I'm gonna be Database Analyst in shitibank. Shitibank oh... big big shiti company.

Some of my colleagues know i'm gonna leaving soon. They kinda miss me ler... and they also tend to leave this lame company soon.

So people out there, please wish me luck. Once i have succeed to join shitibank, i'll treat you all. But after get my first pay in shitibank first...

2comments

Blogger afoi

best of luck !!!! bento go !! bento go !! bento go shiti bang !!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Dude Vincester

yo, good luck to you, my friend!! go bento go!! if cant get there, dont worry my company still hiring..can come and give it a try. hehehe...

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home