Google

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentines Day

After resting for more than one week its time to work again. Oh yeah not forgot to mention that today is valentines day. Altough it's valentines day, i'm not really celebrating it. In fact, i'm not really like it.

Talking about valentines day reminds me something. Few years ago when i'm still study at my hometown, i'm really really hate valentines day. At that time, i'm still single. Every year when valentines days come, i really seldom go to hang out with my friends. Seeing all those friends and others exchanging presents or having dinners with their loves one, i felt very lonely and helpless. I keep on asking myself why i can't get a girlfriend.

When i was at school, actually got few girls that i like and i tend to chase them but i keep on failing. I keep on asking myself why i keep on failing? Why they like those guys which are working? Their jobs wasn't really nice jobs (selling VCD's, working in workshop, factory and etc) but they can chase the girls. At that moment, i'm telling myself that when i finish my education, i will win them, i will beat them.

After fews years later, when i start working, now i know why. Because their financial status are more stable than school boys, and their mindset are more mature than those school boys. The more older they are, their mindset will getting more mature.

So i'm taking this opportunity to tell to all my friends, if you like someone, just tell to them. Don't be afraid of the outcome. At least you have tried. Happy Valentines Day.

2comments

Blogger fei

I thought u wanna give advice like.. when u start work and have job. u can go back to ur old secondary school to kau those mui mui chai ;p

8:33 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

Oh fei... so now u gonna go back to ur school to tackle mui mui chai lar.... jin kak!! No taste... :P

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home