Google

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Busy like HELL!!

Yesterday was terrible for me. Reach office around 8:30 morning and trouble arise...
Finding those suitable driver for the server was a tough job, and suddenly few of the stupid pc's giving so much trouble. I can't even have a chance to read my newspaper as well as checking my mails. Even i have no appetite to have my lunch. Long time didn't have this kind of feelings, and this reminds me back of something when i first join this company.

I came to this company to interview on 29/6/2004, and they hire me immediately. Then they asking me to come to office the next day so that the process of handover can be done.

30/6/2004. Horrible day for me, i won't forget this day in my whole life. Since the ex-IT guy for this company will leave after that day, so i have to learn everything in a day. This was a damn tough job for me. I have to learn everything start from zero. On that day, i was so stress until i have a feelings to give up this job. I call up my parents to complain about this. I tell my parents that i wanna give up this job. I tell them i gonna call my director to say "i'm quit" since i haven't sign any appoinment letter... Hahhaha kinda childish huh.

I work until 10:30pm and then my sister coming to fetch me home, and i still haven't ate my lunch as well as my dinner. I just went back home then took a bath. Surprisingly, i don't even feel hungry at all. For the whole night, i can't even sleep.

The next day. 1/7/2004. This is my first day as a IT guy performing "one man show". On the same day, there are also few new colleagues joining this company. So i have to setup some new pc's for them. There are so many things i still don't know and i called up the ex-IT guy in this company for >20 times. What a shame.

For the whole week, i don't have any appetite to finish my lunch and dinner. I only manage to finish half bun for the first day and half plate of rice for the second day. By the way, i nearly forgot to mention that i didn't join my colleagues for lunch for the first week bcoz i didn't ask them. hahaha.

After a month, then my life only start to become normal and my appetite start to getting much better. So although yesterday was so busy, but i feel quite statisfied coz i didn't "sienz", but please don't let this kind of thing happen everytime. Else i will become insane.