Google

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Friday and saturday...

Ok... yesterday not enough talk... now talk again!!

So for friday morning, everything sails smoothly, no lai yea, no amkan, no tension. Then lunch time. I have no idea that every friday they got ta pao lunch for us. But since i oledi make appoiment with my gf, so no choice lor... take the Ta pao rice, jia jia took to outside to eat, actually is not. I just give to beggar... sigh...

After lunch, everything still sails smoothly. Chit chatting, browsing, and jia jia busying. Just like Afoi and Wooly.

Then reach 3:30pm. Here comes tension. They assigning the first task to me. Need to upload all those articles to the web using CMS(content management system) by 5pm. Holy shit. I know nothing about cms and now they need me to complete the task by 5pm!!!

Luckily got ppl teach me. Complete the task by 5:30pm. Rush by 2 ppl, but they still praise me smart ass cos learning fast...hehehe...

Then wanna go back to meet with wooly. Suddenly rain, somemore flood. Damn. Wanna go back home also cannot. Isk... So wait Afoi at LRT. Go for dinner at 9 and back at 11:30pm.

Saturday

Wake up... feel very very fui... wondering why all my frens no need to work and i have to work for half day????? Sigh... no choice...

Reach office at 8, only start on pc at 8:30... then start surf net and play MSN. After work, will go shopping, release tension.

While typing this, something came across my mind. There is one question. I was wondering, why there's still many ppl working in this company while their benefits is not that good, and also need to work on saturday?

I need to find out why. Mighty Bento will be in action soon...