Google

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tiu Mou... i missed a great chance

2 weeks ago, i reasearch on a share; ECMLIBRA. That time the price is about RM0.60 and it was estimated to raise till RM 1.10 - RM 1.20. I planning to buy that share and i asking my sister to join force with me, but she not really interested to buy and since i don't have a CDS account, then i totally forgot the share.

Today morning suddenly i remember the share and i go check out the prices... damn!!! almost RM 1.00.
shit... the share raise so fast... just 2 weeks time and the price is near double up. My heart was sooo pain cos i'm planning to buy 2 lots.

Imagine if i buy 2 lots... the money that i earn can cover my trip oledi... sigh... now also no use oledi...

2comments

Blogger -Felice-

Bento, no give up....continue doing your research...and do give me some tips..so i can earn aslo...i do have CDS acccount..ask help from me la...

11:59 AM  
Blogger mighty bento

hahahaha.... sure sure np...

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home