Google

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

To leave or not to leave...

Yesterday morning, i have a interview session at Wacoal. So i take a emergency leave and go for interview. Took Putra LRT from Masjid Jamek to Asia Jaya. When the train on the way to Pasar Seni, suddenly i only realize that is 7:55am and i might saw by my colleague. Shit!! One of the bitch is same train with me. Somemore 3 feet away...

I think the bitch was saw me also but she pretend didn't saw me. So no choice but going for interview with a super fui mode. Interview at Wacoal ain't fun at all... not really like it. First, all the company are full of Japs and Local Chicks.... and the head of dept also remind me that if i came here for work, be prepared for those bitches...

On the way back home, Suddenly i get a call... the number are almost like my company numbers... shit... not dare to accept the calls... sms afoi and told him the situation. He can't help me but wish me luck...So take the risk and call office and surprisingly, the number is not office number. Is Panglobal calling.... yeah... another interview!!

Since i saw by a bitch, so i decided to push all my interview in one day, 9am, 4pm and 5:30pm.

4pm. Interview at UOA II. This is the worst interview i ever had....maybe i was so stressful because i meet the bitch, i can't concentrate on the interview at all... can't even answer a simple question... wat is RAID 0+1... shit!!!

Then third interview... Panglobal, this is the most success interview on yesterday... everything was smooth. Chances for going to second interview are higher the the 2 interviews earlier...

Just now at office, the bitch pose a evil smile at me...

I have no idea that i should leave this company or not without getting a job first...

2comments

Blogger ED

ofcos u have to get a job 1st then only leave the company lar, else "2 head not reach port"..then will makan sendiri..

1:45 PM  
Blogger afoi

IMHO, IF I have enough to backup your spending for some times, I'll quit if too pressure even without the new job.. give yourself a break.. jobless wont make you die.. unless u being too choosy over your job..

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home