Google

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm so sorry

My sincere apologize to Premium Software Sdn Bhd.

I know what i have done are very jin kak. I use them as a backup job. I betrayed them.
I also don't want this to be happened. But i have no choice.
I found a better job and they can pay me well and their benefits is good too.

Last 2 weeks ago, i'm really hope that BOSCH don't accept me so that i can join them and all my problems will be solved. But is not. BOSCH called me up and i got 2 offers. Someone has to be sacrifice.

Both of this job got their own advantage and disadvantages. Premium Software is nearer to my house and i can find chumi to lunch with me. But premium software is only a small scale company. When u get out from premium software, and while u pass out ur CV, no one knows what is Premium software.

For BOSCH, everyone knows what is it. Although is far from my house, but they provide me a better place to grow. I can learn much more things over there. Location is not a problem. If i found out BOSCH really suites me, i'll move over to PJ.

I know i have made premium software very angry. What i can do now is just apologize.

DEAR PREMUIM SOFTWARE... I'M VERY VERY SORRY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.