Google

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Suffering...

Since i work in my present company, i always writing about those bitches as well as cheebye lang in my company. Very tired and sick about this... but wat to do? so much stress, cannot let the stress come out, so mar blogging lor...

Sigh... i thought when i pass my resignation letter, all will came to end, but is not... is actually a 2nd round of torturing session.
I pass my letter on 2nd of Aug and on 3rd of Aug, my torturing session starts. CBL (Cheebyelang) held a meeting on 5pm to show all of us that he interview by Bloomberg.
Once the meeting started, i can sense something will happen on me.

After CBL shows the stupid interview by Bloomberg, he starts to say that his company are very famous, this lar that lar...then he say alot of people wants to join this company but they don't have chances. CBL also says that some graduates from MIT as well as Carlifornia Institute of Technology wants to join but they can't. I nearly wanna laugh out. Inside my heart, i have a question to ask him... Do you think he can afford to pay them? Do you think they write RM 2-3k in their applications? Hello CBL... why dun you tell us how much they request first????

Another one he say is a girl (this time not IT) was a first class student, master, working in overseas, currently (that time) joining in those very big financial firm wanna join him and willing to cut her 50% pays but he didn't accept her. Again... he didn't mention who is the stupid dumbass as well as whats her pay...

No ones knows wether he is bullshiting or not... but for me, all are shits!!

Today i was suppose to go for a seminar after lunch. Then he ask a dumbass bitch to inform me that i don't need to go. I was fine cos i know i was resigning and shouldn't be going for this kind of seminar but in other way, do you think he is so childish? >50 yrs ols still act like a dumbass.

I wonder why he dare not to ask himself why the turnover rate so high? He always think we are the one who creating problems but actually he is the one who creating problems.

I'm really feeling stressful at this moments. Just now asking afoi should i made a early clearance and he suggest not. Told my colleague bout this and he say if i willing to take this risk go ahead. But right now i still can take up the stress... keep on moving until i feel i have to do a early clearance...

2comments

Blogger afoi

really.. once u gone thru this, next time, u'll up level to deal with such person.. g'luck

2:51 PM  
Blogger mighty bento

mightybento - LEVEL UP!!!!!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home