Google

Monday, August 01, 2005

Health problem...

Last saturday... after work, going to Plaza Berjaya to help my gf upgrade HP software.

While going to Hang Tuah Monorail station, suddenly i feel my head is spinning, and i sweating alot. Although is hot outthere, but normally i won't sweat that much.

I'm feel like fainting... inside Monorail, although got air-con, i still sweating... Holy shit. I need to get a place for me to rest.

Reach Plaza Berjaya, quickly find a canteen inside and have a sit...When i reach the canteen, the aunty asked me "Outthere is raining?" I was like "huh???" and then i saw my shirt. Its full of sweat. Just like you getting wet during raining...

After that, i order something to eat and when i pcked up the spoon, my hand was shaking. Like those we seen in movies...

Sigh... i think i have to see doctor soon....

5comments

Blogger afoi

do some regular exercise la... take care

9:44 AM  
Blogger mighty bento

i think exercise will not solve this matters as i suspect is hypertension...

10:55 AM  
Blogger ED

come & jogging together lar, ask afoi, fei & others too jog in a gang...this will sweat a lot & will feel better

4:50 PM  
Blogger afoi

ED, dont u ever steal our badminton gang ~!

11:47 AM  
Blogger ED

haha, last week yours already went for badminton...so this week come for jogging lar

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home