Google

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Medical Report

Last saturday morning I have done a medical checkup.

This is my first med checkup and I'm really feel abit exciting on it… (siao… med checkup also high…)
After fasting for 12 hrs, went to the lab and proceed for blood testing…
At first I plan for those normal test which is cost only RM99 and have about 38 kind of tests…
But after that they keep on introduced me all kinds of promo and some of them are quite worth it… so end up I took an 45 kind of test that costs me RM220.

The results… mmmm okok lar… not bad actually. But I need to exercise and eat less pork. This is because the "good" cholesterol is less than normal range and the "bad" cholesterol is more than normal range.

Other than that, No STD found…

1comments

Blogger fei

all the best in lowering your cholestrol. :)

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home