Google

Thursday, February 24, 2005

There's a scar in my heart...

24/2/2005... A new scar in my heart... Just receive a call from citibank. They told me that they have found a more suitable candidates. My hope was gone.

At first, i thought i can join citibank as a team. upgrade myself there. Then my future will be much more brighter. But now, everything has come to an end...

I felt very very sad as well as dissapointed. I'm want this job sooooo badly. Everyday, i pray. I pray that i can get this job, earn more money, earn a better experience, earn a better future.

This feelings is worst than rejected by a girl or broke up...

I totally have no idea what to do now. i feel hopeless, helpless. Just now i call her up, i wanna tell her what happen... but she is busy...

God... please help me... please guide me.

Bento... 24/2/2005...3:55pm

2comments

Blogger fei

yo bento.. i know how u feel.. been there.. so try not to think so muchlar.. don't let this issue affect ur current job.. there are still alot more better job with higher salary waiting for u. so cheer up :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger afoi

hey bento, when u lose a horse, who knows if it's not a fortune?? just dont be too down.. look for you when i go back kl... cheers.... there's always a "next" ... take it as experience...

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home