Google

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Here comes another 2 sucks company

Went for 2 interviews yesterday. One is YTL Cement and another one is ICapital.
This 2 interviews is totally sucks!! ok. lets talk bout the first company YTL Cement.

This interview is scheduled on yesterday 10:30am. Reach there bout 10am. Like usual, fill in forms and then wait. Since the stupid GM got a meeting, i keep on waiting and waitng and then the manager come and interview me. So at first everything runs smooth. But then when comes to the salary, damn!! they squeeze me! They say they only can offer me the same salary package in my current company, not only that, somemore need to work at every SATURDAY. Pheng Keong... did you see that? Is every saturday.... haha. Somemore need to go to those construction site which was located somewhere near jungle!!! damn!!
*afoi... your almost dream gal work there also... i saw her...*

Second company. Located at somewhere near petaling street. Gives me bad impression before i went to the interviews already. But after the interview, damn... another sucks company. This company is a stock investment company. Since their stupid boss is damn stingy, they wanna migrate all their applications into open source, and they don't have this kind of expertise somemore not willing to outsource this kind of stuff to those solutions provider... ok this is fine with me. What makes me piss off is the interview session. They called up 6 idiots (including me) to interview at same time. When i saw another 5 idiots (including one of my fren onn heng), i know i in deep shit. I dun wanna have this kind of interview, i'm planning to skip this interview and just go back and take a nap. But at last. i going to this interview. Ok then before the interview, they give us test. After the test, then they wanna group interview. Means that 6 idiots sitting together along with 3 bastards to discuss bout our final year project, knowledge about open source bla bla bla... damn... it makes me remind of one tv shows. "The Apprentice", where those idiots sitting together in the board room and shooting each other.

Sigh... after the sooooo boring interview session, i decided not to take this 2 company... unless the YTL come and call me to offer more interesting pacakge (but this will not happen... saja to an wei myself...ahahhahaahha)

So what to do today...?? As usual, browse jobstreet as well as "star"...

1comments

Blogger Dude Vincester

heheh..good luck in looking for job.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home