Google

Thursday, March 03, 2005

parsimonious

Today when i goto the studio, suddenly everyone talk bout the hardware that need to be change. Then, i also involved in the conversation...

In the conversation, everyone agree that the hardware must be change, but we also agree that its not easy to change the hardware because we have a very stingy director...

This shortie damn stingy... somemore like to pretend clever... This shortie don't know much about IT stuff but like to pretend like a expert... I still remember when i wanna purchase a server, this idiot say wanna buy a clone server... damn!! how dare he do that... if he really buy the clone server, i will resign soon, but luckily he didn't. Now, everyone in the office are hate him besides than his kaki.

But nvm... since my heart doesn't belong to here anymore. I don't care too much... I won't be loyalty to this company anymore... now my mission is "LEARN". Take every knowledge that i can in this company then cabut. Since this company treat me bad, why should i loyalty to them?

Yesterday came a webmaster. A lady. Very knowledgable as well as friendly. We can become close colleague at once cos we came from same field - Networking. Soon, a new mail server will reach and Linux will be installed. I was so happy since she say she will involve me in the Linux configuration and installation. Besides, i will have the chance to learn setup a VPN also. Really can't wait for that moment.

Btw, today is my one week anniversary. Kena rejected by shitibank. Tomorrow onwards, i will not to remember this sad days. Is time to upgrade myself again... Learn from mistake and make a step foward.

1comments

Blogger afoi

forget the pass.. and move on the future.... hope the best for the next..ahamdulila...

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home