Google

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

CheeBye Lang!!!!!

Dear Cheebye Lang...

I know you have block my msn...
I know you also block my webmessenger...
Why did you do that??
I always respect you because of your knowledge...
I always envy of your skills and you should be proud of that...
But why you block me??
Who ask you to do that?
AC TAN?? BITCH??
Now i'm getting pissed-off
You can't block me for whole life...
There's too much webmessenger outside...
You can block me once, you can block me twice...
But bear in mind that i'm also an IT guy and i sure have ways to overcome my problem...
You can't always win...
The more you torture me, the stronger i am
I'm sure i'll pay you back...


Dear all my frens... if your company blocks msn, please use webmessenger @ http://webmessenger.msn.com

If they block your webmessenger as well... don't worry... cos there are alot of IM out there...
All of them are using port-80.
They can only block the URL... but if you know the IP address... they congratulations...
If you dunno... try www.iloveim.com.