Google

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Kena Robbed!!!

I must say... 2005 is the most bad luck year i've ever had...

From failure to get into citibank, join this lan ciao company... and now.. kena rob..
Today is 30th.. and cheebye lang didn't give us salary. No money so go to HSBC to take out RM100.
On my way to lanciao office, suddenly i can feel someone at my back...very near.

Then Suddenly... "HELLO.... I KNOW U LIVE IN CHERAS... I DON'T HAVE MONEY. I DON'T WANNA HURT YOU, PLEASE TAKE OUT ALL THE MONEY"

Tiu lo.... a drug addict with a knife...FUCK!!!!! Rob me in the middle of the street...cheebye...
No choice... give him all the money... luckily he didn't ask for HP... cos i'm using my gf brand new HP... and luckily i got RM30 in my pocket...damn...

After kena rob, the drug addict keep on smile at me... then a malay girl come to talk to me... "apasal bagi dia duit... tak mao bagi lar..."
I jit thao dulan..."Orang ambil pisau cucuk saya ah... macam mana boleh tak bagi!!!! Tak tengok awak tolong saya tadi!!!!" She straight away quiet and go away...

Ok fine... went to office. Cannot go inside room cos my colleague took my card. Then CBL come and open door with the super duper lanciao face like i owe him RM50!!! Damn....

Guys...please becareful when u go bank next time... fuck!!!! my hand still shaking...

2comments

Blogger afoi

thats scary man.... :S becareful next time...

12:01 PM  
Blogger fei

don't think soo much.. although loose some money.. just be thankful that u safe and not hurt :).

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home