Google

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Bdays coming!!!!

After i have post my last entries, i notice something. At the left bottom of my blog, i saw my bdays is coming soon!!! Less than 60 Days... and it makes me remember something....

Just now go to jalan jalan and Mid Valley, i pass through some shop and found some interesting things.... hehehehehehehe... not expensive just RM20-RM30 per item.

So this year no more ang pow, bulk gift please... YEAH!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So wooly, have you think what u want for your bdays???? YEAH!!!

Wonder where to have Bdays this year.... any idea guys???

1comments

Blogger sk

Yeah Yeah... Our birthday is coming soon...

haha.. bulk gift? what's that?

I had think what i want for my birthday present...haha no need to scratch my head like last year.

But hor, we have to treat them for dinner also... sigh! few hundred fly away ^^money^^

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home